The Center for Women's & Gender Studies at UT Austin invites you to apply to this amazing women's leadership program.
INSPIRE is a three-year program (sophomore to senior) that encourages undergraduates to think not only about their own future, but also about the future of their communities and what tools are necessary for social change.
• Community service/leadership development
• Mentoring and networking
• Internship/career assistance
• Attending leadership conferences
Four primary criteria guide the competitive selection process:
• Individual leadership potential;
• Maturity, the ability to deal with challenges, and the capacity to reflect on one’s own personal strengths and weaknesses;
• Special interests, unique characteristics and/or diverse experiences, which contribute to the INSPIRE program;
• Willingness to commit to three years of the program.
Visit our website HERE to learn more about INSPIRE.
View our You Tube video HERE.
Find our application HERE
* Application deadline is May 8.
* All applicants will be notified in July 2018 on the status of their application.
* Your INSPIRE experience will begin in September.
Tuesday, May 8, 2018