Precision pinch force study seeking volunteer participants
• Between the ages of 18 and 30
• No known neurological or musculoskeletal disorders of the right arm or hand
• No use in the last 24 hours of CNS stimulants, depressants, narcotics, or other drugs affecting brain function
• Able to perform normal activities of daily living
• No prior experience in a MFQS study in this laboratory
All participants will be asked to produce maximal forces briefly with the index finger and thumb of right hand, and then much lower forces to complete the experimental task.
Study will be conducted in SEA 4.120, The University of Texas at Austin This is a one day study, and the testing session will last no more than 90 minutes.
$20 gift card will be provided to participants.
If interested, please email
Friday, September 1, 2017
Sarah M. and Charles E. Seay Building (SEA), 4.120
108 DEAN KEETON ST E, Austin, Texas 78712