"Transforming Leadership: Becoming a Change Agent in a Complex and Uncertain World" is a luncheon presentation by Dr. Jeremi Suri, who holds the Mack Brown Distinguished Chair for Global Affairs at the LBJ School.
Great leaders understand broader changes around them and use those changes to further their goals. Drawing on a close study of numerous successful leaders in business and government, Suri discusses how leaders learn to do this.
You will learn to:
* Understand the sources and characteristics of successful leadership
* Ask better questions and use information more effectively
* Nurture better advisers and motivate better workers
* Find creative solutions to stubborn problems
* Tell a more effective story about what you do and why others should support you.
$20, includes lunch
No recent activity