- Texas Today: UT Events & Announcements Calendar
- Event Details
Visit our website HERE to learn more about INSPIRE.
View our You Tube video HERE.
Find our application HERE
* Application deadline is May 20, 2021.
* All applicants will be notified in July 2018 on the status of their application.
* Your INSPIRE experience will begin in September 2021.
INSPIRE is a three-year program (sophomore to senior) that encourages undergraduates to think not only about their own future, but also about the future of their communities and what tools are necessary for social change.
• Community service/leadership development
• Mentoring and networking
• Professional development
• Attend leadership conference
Four primary criteria guide the competitive selection process:
• Individual leadership potential;
• Maturity, the ability to deal with challenges, and the capacity to reflect on one’s own personal strengths and weaknesses;
• Special interests, unique characteristics and/or diverse experiences, which contribute to the INSPIRE program;
• Willingness to commit to three years in the program.
INSPIRE does not have a course requirement, but we do expect the students in the program to attend twice monthly meetings. There are additional occasional activities/opportunities outside of these meetings but none are mandatory.
If you have a question, please contact Nancy Ewert.
Thursday, May 20