Every 2 years, the Blanton recruits friendly and engaging volunteers to teach student groups of all ages in our galleries.
We encourage applicants with a variety of backgrounds and skills to apply, including:
Gallery teachers must:
• Attend initial training sessions on Mondays from 9 AM to 1 PM.
• Complete online training modules.
• Attend occasional two-hour workshops on Mondays throughout the year.
• Be available for teaching assignments between 10 AM and 1 PM on at least one weekday per week (Tuesday – Friday).
• Make a 2-year minimum commitment (1-year contracts available for current UT students).
Applications are currently open! For more information, contact Yohanna Tesfai at email@example.com or 512-471-5025.
Friday, September 28, 2018 at 10:00am to 5:00pm
Blanton Museum of Art (BMA)
200 MARTIN LUTHER KING BLVD E, Austin, Texas 78705
No recent activity