- Texas Today: UT Events & Announcements Calendar
- Event Details
Are you excited about Neurotech? What about playing videogames just using your brain signals :-)! Now might be an excellent time to get a glimpse.
The UT Clinical Neuroprosthetics and Brain Interaction Lab (Led by Dr. José del R. Millán) is looking for students/adults to participate in a brain-computer interface based interactive experiment.
- The study consists of around 1 hour 45 minutes daily sessions where participants will perform a movement imagination task and play a simple video game while recording electroencephalogram (EEG).
- Participants are encouraged to schedule a fixed 2-hour daily time slot to attend for 5 consecutive days during the week and 1 day in the preceding week, ideally on Friday or Saturday.
- In total, there will be 6 days of the experiment, 2-hour on each day
- The role of maintaining attention is crucial to the study. Therefore the participants are encouraged not to attend at hours when they feel sleepy or tiresome, for example, after a meal.
- The contents of this experiment are not dangerous nor complex.
- During the experiment you will also be playing a car racing game through EEG. The game is motivated from Cybathlon competition . See following links
Reward: $120 Cash (paid within a week upon completing six sessions)
Location: Engineering Education and Research Center (EERC)
PS: There are multiple studies going in our lab on BCIs so I would request you to just signup for one study at a time :-).
Google Form Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1d2xj835n2jnydBV0Dmq7uqikpXvFVnTY2h7Z0ZdGL58/edit
* For more information, please contact:
Satyam Kumar - firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday, September 26 at 10:00am to 6:00pm
Monday, September 27 at 10:00am to 6:00pm
Tuesday, September 28 at 10:00am to 6:00pm
Wednesday, September 29 at 10:00am to 6:00pm
Thursday, September 30 at 10:00am to 6:00pm
Friday, October 1 at 10:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday, October 2 at 10:00am to 6:00pm
Sunday, October 3 at 10:00am to 6:00pm
Monday, October 4 at 10:00am to 6:00pm
Tuesday, October 5 at 10:00am to 6:00pm
Wednesday, October 6 at 10:00am to 6:00pm