- Texas Today: UT Events & Announcements Calendar
- Event Details
Have you ever experienced a traumatic event or interpersonal violence? Have you been diagnosed with PTSD?
If you answered yes (or no!) to either of these questions, you may be eligible for The NeuroTaP Lab's MRI Study! This study investigates behaviors and brain activity while women and men with and without posttraumatic stress disorder learn and make decisions.
You may be eligible if:
- Assigned male sex at birth
- Between the ages of 21-50 years old
Eligible participants can expect to:
- Complete a 15-20min. phone screen to ensure eligibility
- Participate in a virtual clinical interview
- Attend 3 in-person MRI visits
- Receive up to $340 upon study completion
For more information contact:
Sunday, January 1 at 8:00am
Health Discovery Building (HDB)
1701 Trinity St, Austin TX, 78712
Login to interact with events, personalize your calendar, and get recommendations.