Paid Remote Research Study – Longitudinal Health Information Seeking Behaviors
Have you been actively searching for health information in the past few months? If you:
- are >= 18 years old,
- are (were) not a healthcare worker,
- speak fluent English,
- are experiencing one or multiple chronic health conditions or a caregiver to one member of your household,
you are invited to participate in a 3-month remote research study investigating general consumers’ health information seeking behaviors.
What you will be doing in this study:
- We will first have an online introductory meeting to explain the goal and process of the study.
- We will ask you to record your health information seeking activities via an online diary form using Qualtrics. You will also use a web browser extension tool to log URLs of web pages you visited while searching health information.
- For every 9-11 days, we will conduct a 1-1 online interview with you through Zoom. During the interview, we will look through your information seeking behaviors over the past 9-11 days. The interview will last about one hour.
- You will receive a range of $350 - 418 gift cards upon the successful completion of the three-month study (details will be explained in the introductory meeting).
If you are interested, please fill out this prescreening survey:
We will contact you if you are eligible for participation.
Feel free to email email@example.com if you have questions about the study.
Friday, December 31, 2021 at 9:00am