Paid Research: How do you perceive the ads?
Would you like to participate in a simple study?
You just need to watch a series of TV commercials and answer some questions!
- Purpose: This study will investigate how people perceive a series of food commercial.
- Task: You will watch a series of commercials answer questions about your attitudes. Also, a simple sensor will measure your responses to the ads.
- Duration: about 30 minutes
- Pay: a gift card valued $10 that can be used in Amazon.
- Benefits: Gain an understanding of relationship between advertisement messages and attitudes, and contribute to a body of knowledge
- Eligibility: 18 yrs. or older, must be able to read the English language
- Venue: Behavioral Science Lab’s “Focus Group Room / Conference Room” (CMB 1.115, Jesse H. Jones Communication Center - Building B)
If you are interested or have any questions, please contact Sangwook Lee at:
email@example.com or 512-552-6419
*Email and Text Message are preferred
Saturday, July 20, 2019 at 9:00am
Jesse H. Jones Communication Center - Building B (CMB), CMB 1.115
2504B WHITIS AVE , Austin, Texas 78705