Paid Research Study for Healthy Adult Women
Purpose of the Study: To identify the effects of aerobic exercise on fear and anxiety.
About the Research Study:
- Volunteers can earn up to $150 for participating
- Volunteers will meet with research staff for a remote (online) screening visit and three in-person task visits.
- One visit will include 30-minutes of aerobic exercise (i.e., riding a stationary exercise bike) with a blood draw before and after exercise.
- Three visits will include mildly uncomfortable, but not painful, electrical stimulations that are delivered to the wrist during computer tasks.
- In-person research visits take place at the Dell Medical School – Health Discovery Building at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Total time commitment is ~6.5 hours over 4 visits.
- This study was approved by The University of Texas at Austin Institutional Review Board.
- Females, Ages 21-50
- No current mental health disorders or serious medical disorders
Contact the NeuroTap Lab at UT Austin for more information at Neurotap@austin.utexas.edu!
Thursday, December 30, 2021
Health Discovery Building (HDB)
1701 Trinity St, Austin TX, 78712