Paid Research: Would you like to participate in “How people see the AD”?
Would you like to participate in “How people see the AD”?
- Purpose: This study will investigate to how people perceived an advertisement.
- Task: You will watch a series of commercials answer questions about your attitudes. Also, a simple sensor will measure your responses to the ads.
- Duration: about 30 minutes
- Pay: a gift card valued $10 that can be used in Amazon.
- Benefits: Gain an understanding of relationship between advertisement messages and attitudes, and contribute to a body of knowledge
- Eligibility: 18 yrs. or older, must be able to read the English language
If you are interested or have any questions, please contact Sangwook Lee at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-552-6419
Saturday, August 10 at 9:00am
Perry-Castañeda Library (PCL), 2.430E
101 21ST ST E, Austin, Texas 78705