- Texas Today: UT Events & Announcements Calendar
- Event Details
The UT Clinical Neuroprosthetics and Brain Interaction Lab (Led by Dr. José del R. Millán) is looking for students/adults to participate in a brain-computer interface controlled interactive environment experiment.- The study consists of around 2 hours daily sessions where participants will perform a motor imagination task to control Functional Electrical Stimulation (FES) on their arm.
- Participants are encouraged to schedule a fixed 2hr 30min daily time slot to attend for 5 consecutive days during the week.
- In total, there will be 5 days of the experiment, 2-hour on each day
- The role of maintaining attention is crucial to the study. Therefore the participants are encouraged not to attend at hours when they feel sleepy or tiresome, for example, after a meal.
- The contents of this experiment are not dangerous nor complex.
To see our demos using FES at the TEDxYouth event, please see our lab website: http://sites.utexas.edu/jdrmillan/
**This would be a volunteer opportunity with no compensation.**
Location: Engineering Education and Research Center (EERC)Registration Link: * For more information, please contact:
Monday, June 20, 2022
2501 Speedway, Austin, TX 78712, EER 6.828A