- Texas Today: UT Events & Announcements Calendar
- Event Details
The Language Development Lab and The Gender and Racial Attitudes Lab in the Department of Psychology are recruiting students to assist with a research project.
The purpose of this project is to explore the factors, including racial/ethnic identity, racial/ethnic attitudes, and perceptions of racial/ethnic discrimination, that predicts Latinx children's formation of trust in cross racial/ethnic individuals.
Research assistants will be trained to interview elementary- and middle-school children enrolled in local after-schol programs.
This study will be conducted during the 2020 spring semester in the psychology department's Children's Research Center as well as in the local community.
- Must be availablel at least one day of the week (though the more days, the better) between 2pm and 5pm
- responsible, hard-working, and genuinely interested in research
- Spanish / English Bilingual
- Able to commit 7-10 hours per week
For more details or to apply, please contact Chantal Ramirez at firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, February 29, 2020 at 9:00am
Sarah M. and Charles E. Seay Building (SEA)
108 DEAN KEETON ST E, Austin, Texas 78712