Social Identity & Education Paid Focus Group
- The purpose of the study is to explore how students’ educational experiences and educational attainment are shaped by their various social identities.
- In order to participate, you must be a student enrolled in a higher education institution who identifies with at least two underrepresented social identities such as a student of color, a student who speaks a home language other than English, an immigrant student, a non-citizen student, an LGBTQIA student, a non-Christian student, a student with a disability, first gen student, former foster youth, etc.
- All participants must be 18 and older.
- Participation in the study includes filling out a demographic survey and participate in focus group.
- $20 cash for compensation.
Tuesday, December 31, 2019
School of Social Work Building (SSW), TBD
1925 SAN JACINTO BLVD , Austin, Texas 78712